"Damn baby, you're the best." Rico spoke after we got dressed.
"Thanks bae. I know." I responded feeling myself a little too much. But sex with Rico always has me feeling like I'm the queen of the world. He always just makes me feel like I'm so sexy. But enough about that, we were getting ready to go have a smoke session with Jason and Catalina and Sonya and her new man Cameron. All of a sudden my confidence disappeared and I now felt uneasy and nauseous.
"Bae what's wrong you look like you don't feel well do you need some water?" Rico asked.
"No bae, I feel like I have to ...." Before I could get the rest of my sentence out I was throwing up all over my zebra bed spread.
"Baby are you ok?" Rico asked.
I tried to catch my breath to answer him but ended up blowing more and more chunks all over the bed. "I feel so sick love." I finally managed to say.
"Damn baby, it's throw up everywhere. I don't think we're going out tonight. You need to stay home and rest." Rico responded laying his hand on my back. My stomach had been upset for the past couple of days. Maybe I had caught some type of stomach virus from work or something. I don't know but what I do know is I do not feel good at all.
"Baby I think I'll be fine." I spoke as I began to pull my throw up covered comforter off the bed.
"No. I don't care what you say. You're not going out tonight. And I'm going to stay here with you and take care of you." Rico responded taking the comforter from me and taking it into the bathroom. I guess Rico is right, maybe I don't need to go out. Well a chill day with the love of my life does sound good. Even if I feel like I'm going to blow more chunks.
*****************************
The next morning I awoke and I felt better. Since my parents were away on yet another business trip Rico decided to stay the night with me. And he held me and played in my hair all night until we fell asleep. I have to admit I'm glad I decided to just stay with him instead of go out with our friends. I quickly hopped in the shower and got dressed because Rico had to go back home and change his clothes so we can go to school.
"Thanks for taking care of me baby, I truly do appreciate it." I spoke to Rico once we were in the car.
"No problem love. I'll do anything for you, you know that." He responded smiling.
"What if I'm pregnant Rico?" I asked.
"I told you baby, there's a slight chance that you are. So just relax. If you really wanna know for sure we can pick up a pregnancy test today after school and then you'll have your answer." He responded.
"Okay that's fine by me. But just what if I am? My parents will probably kill me and you." I responded thinking of what would happen if I was.
"I'm sure your parents will be mad but they won't kill us. They'll just have to understand and get over it because abortion is not a possibility." Rico responded as we pulled in his drive way.
"I know love. But let's stop talking about it, I'm already nervous enough." I spoke.
"You brought it up baby." Rico responded chuckling. I laughed too, a laugh is just what I needed.
Once school got out, Me and Rico decided to go to the Chinese restaurant where we had had our first date. I was craving for some orange chicken which happens to be the only thing I ever eat at a Chinese restaurant other than shrimp fried rice.
"So baby when is your mom supposed to be back?" I asked Rico as we waited for our food.
"Probably at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. I talked to her the other day and she sounds like she's doing sooo much better." He responded.
"That's good to hear." I spoke as I sipped on my tea.
"Yeah bae, um... I think I want to start going to church with you." Rico stated.
"Really? Why?"
"Because I feel as though it's time for a change. I mean I have changed but now I think it's time to let God back into my life."
"I'm glad to hear that baby, honestly." I spoke while smiling at Rico. I always knew that one day he would come around and get saved he just needed a little time.
"Yeah, I see how much He's blessed me in my life. And I just feel as though as many times as I could've been dead but didn't die was just Him tryna get me to see that He has a purpose for my life. And now that my mom has finally gotten clean I believe that He can work miracles." Rico spoke. I just stared at him, I could tell he really had been thinking about this for awhile.
"Well how about we go this Sunday. And don't worry you don't have to get saved right away unless you really want to." I responded.
"I do. I've wasted more than enough time already." Rico responded as the waitress brought us our food.
********************
Once Rico dropped me off at home I was eager to take the pregnancy test and get the results back. I quickly went in to the bathroom and opened the package. I got the stick out and stared at it for at least two minutes. I thought over and over in my head what I would do if I seen a little plus on it. Finally I decided to stop beating around the bush and just go ahead and go through with it. As I waited to get feedback I couldn't help but worry. Although I was a senior in high school with a job and a car I feel as though I was too young to have a baby. I haven't even been with Rico for a year and already we're having a pregnancy possibility. I got so caught up in my thoughts I forgot to check the stick. I grabbed the stick with my eyes closed because I wasn't ready to see the results. Maybe having a baby wouldn't be so bad after all. I decided to stop thinking and assuming and get ready to face reality. I was going to open my eyes on the count of five "1...2...3....4...........5!" I spoke out loud and on five I held my eyes closed for at least 2 more seconds until finally I opened them and looked down. I was truly in shock.
Hope you all enjoyed part 1 of Another Teenage Story. There will definitely be more parts. Sorry to leave y'all on a cliff hanger too, but you know I wanted to keep you expecting more ^.^.. So be on the look out of Another Teenage Story Part 2, for the results and of course more action and drama. Don't forget to follow this one and part 2 for quick updates of chapters. (: Thank you and happy reading. -MrsDjFolks <3