This is a fictitious story typed by me with ideas from my baby.. Enjoy(: & follow it .. @MrsDjFolks♥ P.S : also don't forget to check out the second part for more drama from the characters you grew to love : anotherteenageestoryypt2.blogspot.com
Prologue
Hey everybody who still reads this, it's MrsDjFolks. I just wanna say this is an unofficial book. The final book is going to be posted on wattpad.com , it's going to have the same characters, same plots but a little different flow. I started writing this story when I was a sophomore and I noticed how bad my grammar was then lol. I couldn't process as many thoughts as thoroughly as I can now. lol so if you can see this create a wattpad and follow the official me and the OFFICIAL copy of this book. search MrsDjFolks on wattpad.com and hit follow and get ready for even more drama from all the characters you grew to love. Thank you. And while you at it check out my new story "Every Thug Needs a Lady" it's another love story of course, that's what I know best lol. But give it a try and again make sure you're looking out for the chapter updates for Another Teenage Story, I'm even going to change the name.. Which is definitely undecided. But go head and check it out.. Thank you :)
"Damn! I hate when beauticians braid yo hair so damn tight." I spoke to my two best friends Sonya and Kaylyn while running my fingers through my fresh Senegalese twists.
"I understand girl, but with beauty comes pain." Sonya spoke as we walked into the cafeteria. It was the first day of school and people were running to the cafeteria trying to claim their territory first thing this morning and get a glimpse of the new people I guess.
"'Cuse you!" Kaylyn yelled as a girl dressed in all leather and black lipstick bumped her.
"Girl, you should know by now you don't mess wit thee goths." Sonya implied in her heavy Arabian accent.
"I don't give a damn. The bitch lucky she ain't scuff my new J's." Kaylyn retorted looking down at her shoes. I giggle and shake my head, my girls are crazy. Sonya is Arabian with black long thick hair down to her butt. She's not fat, but she's not skinny, she's not thick either. She's just Sonya, but she's gorgeous and boys go crazy over her deep accent. Kaylyn on the other hand is a straight up ghetto fabulous princess; she's the bougiest ghetto person I know. She used to have long hair, but she cut it into a short honey blonde bob. It looks great against her caramel skin. Then there's me.. The "Hood rich Barbie" as people call me. They say I'm a barbie because of my beauty and hood rich because I can whoop damn near every body's ass (males and females). I guess together we're a triple threat.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
After the morning rush my girls and I go our separate ways to class. My first class is English, which is my least favorite subject. It's the first day of school and already my senior itis is kicking in.
"Hello Everyone. I'm Miss Jackson and I'll be your 12th grade English teacher for the year. Learning English can be......"
"Damn, this lady talks so much. Don't nobody give a damn 'bout learning it's the first day of school." Raymond, my homie since 6th grade whisper speaks to me.
"Shit, I'm saying. But what's up Liyah? What yo sexy ass been on all summer?" Tyrone speaks before I get a chance to respond to Raymond. Tyrone is cool people he just talks entirely too much.
"It was cool. I had hella fun. I gotta job and I got wet almost everyday." I spoke as I turned around to face them. I noticed their facial expressions change into stupid grins. "What the hell ya'll fools smiling about?"
"So you got wet everyday huh?" Tyrone said now giggling uncontrollably.
"Ain't no shame in how Aaliyah and Tony get down." Raymond spoke through chuckles. Once he made that inference about Tony I knew what they were laughing at. I punched Raymond in the arm. "Ya'll lame! Plus I only seen Tony twice over break and sex was not on my agenda." I said. Although me and Tony have been dating for 5 months I'm most definitely not ready to give him my all. Tony just isn't "first time" material. I wanna save it somebody I'm in love with and plan on getting married to, and Tony ain't that nigga.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
After 3rd hour me and my girls meet up for lunch. I haven't seen nor talked to Tony all day and I'm actually quite fine with that.
"Girl where yo boo at?" Kaylyn asks not looking up from her phone; probably texting her gangsta ass man. I don't respond, as we continue to walk to reclaim our table from the years before. Our school is divided into cliques just like any other high school and they all have their specific tables. The goths, lames, athletes, band majors, hood niggas/wannabe hood niggas (Tony's crew), gossip girls, mexicanos, and then there's me, Sonya, and Kaylyn. We're not into all that clique shit so we all just clicked together. I've known Sonya since the summer leading into 8th grade when her and her family moved here from Atlanta and then I met Kaylyn the middle of 9th grade when she got kicked out of her old school for fighting.
Just as we take our seats at our infamous table 19 I see Tony walk in and I know he see me too because he starts to walk our way.
"Girl, when you gon' quit playin' and give Tony the cookies? Sex is important in a relationship. Plus with a nigga that looks like Tony, he ain't gon' be waiting for forever." Kaylyn asked as she applied more lip gloss to her already too glossed lips.
"Yes that's thee best way to keep a hubby happy." Sonya beams. I'm starting to think I'm the only senior virgin at this school.
"Ya'll shut up. I ain't giving Tony nothing.. Matter fact what the hell is that on his neck?!" I say noticing the big red mark on Tony's neck resembling a hickey.
"Hey Baby. Ladies." Tony says sitting down. My girls remain silent staring at me waiting to see what I do next.
"Don't hey baby me nigga. What the hell is that mark on yo neck?" I say feeling my ears turn red and hot like they always do when my adrenaline starts pumping.
"Oh me and my niggas were just play fighting... and I must've gotten scratched." Tony stuttered like he always does when he lies. Tony flipped the collar on his white polo up to hide the marks. This nigga must think I was born yesterday. Sonya and Kaylyn are still staring at me waiting for the impending show down. Kaylyn even put her man on hold to watch the argument. My girls know I'm a walking time bomb , you disrespect me , then BOOM!
"Tony do I look like a new born?"
"Umm..No..?"
"Then why the hell you tryna play like I was born yesterday?!" I feel myself getting ready to snap but I don't wanna waste my breath on this fool. "I know that's a hickey on yo neck boy, I don't know why you think you tryna play me but I do suggest you rise yo ass up and exit up out my life."
"But baby...."
"Save yo but babys for the next bitch, cuz I ain't the one and we're DONE!" Boy did I feel a release being lifted off my shoulders but I also felt a headache starting to form. Good thing we only have 2 classes left, I'm looking forward to a spa day.