l

Follow It Please :)

Chapter 10 - Chill

Friday is finally here; this week had flown by. I'm just sitting outside on my porch swing waiting for Rico to come and pick me up so we can go to school. Luckily my porch swing is under an awning or I would've been soaking wet due to all this rain. I'm glad Rico is coming to pick me up I hate driving in the rain. Not that I can't do it, I just don't like it. And there's my baby now.
"Come on baby , we're already running a little behind." Rico called out to me through his cracked window. I hurriedly grabbed my purse and book bag and opened my umbrella and walked to Rico's car. Just because the weather was dull and gloomy my outfit wasn't. I was wearing a red lace shirt with a floral print design on the back, and since it was see through I had on a white cami with cherries on it, I had on some light blue jean capri's, and some red flats. I think I looked cute.
"Hey baby, 'bout time you showed up." I joked as I got into the Mustang and kissed my man.
"Sorry, traffic was bad. But you look sexy princess, as you do everyday." Rico smiled as I buckled my seat belt.
"Thanks prince, you're looking pretty sexy yourself." I responded returning a smile.

****************************************

I was looking forward to finally meeting Rico's little sister, I hope she likes me. We'll just have to see because now we are parked outside Rico's house.

"Well the day has arrived where you meet the other important girl in my life." Rico spoke as he opened the passenger's side door for me.
"Yeah I know, secretly I'm kind of nervous. I hope she likes me." I shrugged. It was important that Rico's lil sis likes me. I couldn't be anything more to Rico knowing that his other lil princess didn't like me.
"I'm quite sure she will, you're a ball of sunshine." Rico joked pinching my cheeks as we made our way up to the door. I stood patiently as Rico unlocked the white door in front of us.
"Kalani where are you?" Rico called as we stepped into his living room. The smell of whatever scent of air freshener they use filled my nose and it smelled sooo good. His living room looked so cozy and comfortable and inviting. They had a flat screen tv sitting on top of a tv stand with a dvd player and VCR in the middle , two leather couches that looked so comfortable , a coffee table with hella magazines , a big surround sound system with huge speakers , and hella pictures on the walls of them as a family all including his dad , so they had to be old, and other things like plants and vases were in there.
"Wow Rico! You're living room looks amazing." I stated truly in awe.
"Yeah I do love our living room, it's my second favorite place to be in this house. I'm glad we had all this shit in our old house tho otherwise our house would be as empty as a trap house." Rico stated laughing. I laughed with him , I had never been inside a trap house but I assumed it was barren.
"Where's your sister?" I asked noticing that his sister Kalani still didn't respond to his call.
"I don't know I'll go check." He stated going to the back of the house. Rico's house looked bigger than mines from the inside but from the outside it looked the same size. There were three rooms in the back which led back to the kitchen and the living room. There was also a basement but I don't know what that looks like.
"Kalani what have I told you about having headphones in when no one is home!!? What if somebody was to break in the house!?" Rico yelled.
"I don't know. I'm sorry." Kalani stated. I never knew how old she was but she sounded sweet, young, and innocent.
"Come to the living room there's someone I want you to meet." Rico stated.
Him and Kalani then appeared in the living room. Kalani stared at me as I stared at her. She looked to be about 13, she had long black curly hair, and she was pretty skinny. She looked like she could've been a children's model or atleast a children's actress.
"Hi Kalani, My name is Aaliyah. How are you?" I spoke first as I noticed she wasn't going to.
"Hello Aaliyah. Rico has told me a lot about you." Kalani spoke smiling at me.
"Is that so? He's told me a lot about you too." I spoke looking at Rico's smiling face.
"I didn't expect you to be so pretty though. Do you model?" Kalani asked which shocked the hell out of me.
"She should shouldn't she?" Rico said making me blush.
"Yes she should." Kalani responded smiling at me.
"How old are you Kalani?" I asked
"I'm 12, but I'm turning 13 next month." She smiled again. This little girl is too cute.
"Aww, am I invited to your party?" I asked joking.
"Of course. Are you and my brother going to get married?" She asked. It's good to see that some girls are still innocent and not all bad asses.
I couldn't help but laugh, then I noticed Rico grow nervous. "Why don't you ask your brother?" I stated still chuckling.
"Okay, Kalani that's a question for another day." Rico stated as he tried to hide his blushing. I found it rather cute.
"Ok, will you guys play with me later?" She asked. This girl seems too innocent to be at the age of 12 she wasn't cursing or trying to show out like most 12 year olds I know; especially my cousins. Maybe it was just an act. Anyways, I like her and I think she likes me too.
"Yes we will play with you later." I spoke for both me and Rico as I smiled at her.
"Okay." She responded as she skipped off to her room.
"Wanna go to my room?" Rico asked
"Yeah sure. Where's your mom tho?"
"I don't know. Somewhere." He stated as he led me towards the basement.
"I thought you said we were going to your room?" I asked.
"We are, I stay in the basement. It's fixed up really nice." He spoke as he turned on the basement steps' light.

Once we got into the basement I was really amazed. It looked like Rico's own house down here. He had his own kitchen area, bathroom, living room space, bedroom and exercise equipment. Plus it was very neat and it smelled good down here too, just like in his car the black ice scent filled my nose.

"Damn this is nice Rico." I spoke.
"Thanks princess. I try to keep it looking nice down here. Before my mom started doing drugs she used to care soo much about our house, which is why when we moved here we had soo much stuff.. but after my pops died she turned to drugs to, I guess deliver some stress and the pain of her broken heart. She still cares about a clean house and it's not like she's strung out on drugs or shit like that, she just wastes money she could be using on Kalani and I on that shit. I want her to stop so bad but hey I can't tell her shit, she's grown." Rico stated shrugging his shoulders. It's good to know he's not completely cold with his mom.
"It's okay Rico."
"Yea. Do you wanna watch a movie? I got all the new shit and some old shit." Rico stated
"I bet you don't got my fave movie tho.." I stated smirking.
"Bet I do, what is it? Some princess girlie shit. I keep that shit for Kalani in case you're wondering." He laughed.
"It's four brothers."
"Seriously?" Rico smiled.
"Yeah, is that surprising?" I asked.
"Hell yeaa. I don't know any girl that's like you. Next you're going to tell me you like cars or some shit." He stated laughing.
"I do." I returned the chuckle.
"Ok Ok, are you from a different planet cuz you ain't nothing like the girls I've ever met. I thought Cali girls were stuck up rich bitches, but then I met you and you're the coolest girl I've ever met. You're so unique and I love that about you princess." Rico stated kissing me.
"Thanks baby, but come on I wanna watch the movie." I stated pulling him towards the couch.

About half way into the movie me and Rico were not paying attention to the movie but more so on each other's lips. We had been making out for 5 minutes straight and I don't see us easing up anytime soon which is cool with me because I love the taste of his juicy lips. As I'm kissing Rico I feel myself getting so turned on. I should stop before we end up doing something I'll regret. Although I wouldn't mind having sex with Rico I'm not ready just yet. But I just can't bring myself to pull away from his juicy lips. Rico then lays me down on the couch and gets on top of me to finish our make out session. Oh shit! I'm really hot now. I feel the already formed hard lump in Rico's pants which turns me on even more.

"Baby, I got some condoms in the room if you want to do it." Rico stated. It sounded like a sweet gesture but I couldn't take him up on that offer.
"Baby, I would like to but no. We just got together I'm not ready to lose my virginity just yet, maybe when I know you a little better." I spoke.
"I totally understand Princess and I respect your wishes. I kinda figured you wouldn't be like that Aaliyah, and for that I really respect you. You truly are a different type of girl." Rico stated before kissing me once more. I was happy he respected me for my decision, but if he kept this up then in about a couple of months I would totally consider losing my virginity to Rico. That's something more to think about, as if I didn't already think about it.
mobile='yes'/>