l

Follow It Please :)

Chapter 11 - The Wrong Nigga

(This chapter is told from Rico's POV *point of view* Enjoy)



 "Hey baby I just got off of work and I'm getting ready to be on my way home , I just wanted to hear your sexy voice before I get to the crib.. What you doing?"
"Nothing baby, just getting out the shower. Are we still chilling tonight?" Aaliyah spoke sounded just as sexy as ever.
"Yeah of course princess, just wait til I get to the crib, take a shower and all that then I'ma call you and let you know when I'll be on my way." I spoke as I put the wrench I was using back into the toolbox and opened the auto store's garage to go to my car.
"Okay baby, be safe. Bye." Aaliyah spoke before hanging up. It's just something about that girl, she gives me feelings like nobody else has. I'm honestly falling in love with her, I just don't know how to tell her I don't want her to think I'm rushing things. I'll have to contemplate more on my plan to tell her "I love her" I don't wanna scare her away and I wanna make sure she feel the same way. Hopefully she does. "I hate being the last one to go home, and I don't know shit about this neighborhood." I spoke out loud as I walked to my car. I had began to get a vibe like I was being followed or watched or some shit and I ain't like that.

 *************************
When I got out the shower I heard my phone ringing. Good Luck Charm by Jagged Edge was playing so I knew it had to be none other than Aaliyah. I wrapped a towel around me and headed for my phone but I had missed the call, just then I heard some bumping noise. I decided to hurry up and throw something on so I can see what it was. As I walked up the stairs I heard the sound of breaking glass. My walk turned into a run as I thought of Kalani's safety. I approached the top of the stairs and I seen 3 masked niggas. One of them had on a clown mask, the other a ski mask, and the last dude a mask we got in drama class.
"Aye get on the ground pussy." The one in the drama room mask spoke as they spotted me. Damn why didn't I think to grab my strap? I did what I was told tho as they made their way over to me.
"What ya'll want?" I asked , this was not the first time I was held at gun point.
"Hmm, let's see. What ya'll want my niggas?" The one with the drama mask spoke. His voice sounded familiar.
"I'll take his chain." the nigga wearing the ski mask spoke
"Shit , I want his jays." The clown face nigga spoke
"Ya'll can take whatever ya'll want . Search the house. I'll keep him here held at gun point." The dude in the drama mask spoke again. Where the hell have I heard his voice from?
"Iight cool." They spoke as they left me alone on the kitchen floor with the drama mask nigga.
"You don't have no idea who I am do you?" he spoke
"Should I nigga?" I asked looking at him
"You will soon enough if you don't."
"What's that supposed to mean bitch?" I spat
"Oooh, that's no way to talk especially since I got your ass at gun point." he spoke I started to reply when I heard Kalani scream. I forgot I had a gun pointed at me as I got up with no hesitation to save my sister.
"Where the hell you think you going?" The drama mask dude asked as he hit me in the back of the head with the end of his pistol and I hit the floor.
"Look this must be his sister. What do you suppose we do Tony?" The clown faced dude spoke. Tony?!! I know this ain't the nigga from school.
"You stupid bitch, you just gave away my name." Tony spoke as he pulled off his mask. I knew he sounded familiar.
"Tony!! What the fuck?" I spoke I was still a little stunned from that blow to head.
"We told you it wasn't over pussy.. Now what you gone do?"
"Wait til I catch yo bitch ass without this strap it's going down bitch." I spat. I was mad as hell. If I ain't have three guns pointed at my head and my little sister standing in tears I would've tore this hoe nigga up.
"Yeah Okayyy. Ya'll got what ya'll want my niggas?" he spoke
"Yup, what should we do with his sister tho?" The clown face dude spoke. The other two niggas didn't reveal themselves but I'm guessing it's Jamarion & Robert
"I say we , you know..rape her." the dude with the ski mask spoke.
"Woah my nigga, we ain't on that. We just came to show this pussy nigga what's good. We ain't gotta hurt nobody else , especially someone innocent." Tony spoke "Let's roll ya'll. Drop her." he spoke as they dropped Kalani and all made an exit back thru the window
"I hope we won't hear anything else outta you and I hope you finally learned that Aaliyah is and always will be my girl. Go back to where you came from bitch." Tony stated as they walked down the street I guess.
I quickly got up and rushed over to Kalani who was crying and picked her up in my arms to hold her tight. My heart was cold and I was definitely feeling rage. It's payback time for that nigga Tony, and I ain't gone just rob him, somebody gone get hurt or killed in the process. It's a wrap.
mobile='yes'/>