l

Follow It Please :)

Chapter 12 - Keep It G

(Rico POV)



It had been a whole week since that punk nigga Tony and his niggas robbed me. They cleaned out my entire stash, stole a couple of my jays, and three of my chains. I guess they wasn't ready to show they face around here. I still haven't told Aaliyah about it, nor have I told her another thought that's been on my heart and mind heavily. I plan on telling her both once I contemplate a little more. She's not here today because of a doctor's appointment, which is the perfect time to talk to my nigga Jason. He said he's been meaning to talk to me in private.
"Watup Nigga, I heard you had to holla at me." I spoke as I shook up with Jason.
"Yeah my nigga, what's been cracking?" Jason spoke back
"Shit nothing, this punk nigga and his friends robbed me like last week."
"Word? They go here?" Jason asked.
"Yeah, It's Aaliyah's ex and his niggas but I ain't seen them since the robbery. They don't wanna see me fam." I spoke as I felt myself grow angry again.
"I feel you homie, these Cali ass niggas don't know how we use to get it cracking in the A." Jason spoke. He was right,  we basically use to run all the niggas at our school and on our side of town, nobody use to mess with us. I remember when I knocked out two niggas at the same time. That's how I first gained my rep, then when me & Jason started selling and robbing people, everybody feared us. Jason that's my nigga since we was like 5, he like my brother from another mother forreal.
"Yeah man, but what's up what you wanted to talk to me about?"
"I know a lick we can hit right now homie, these people gone on a 3 week vacation and they rich as hell."
"Where at?"
"They Sonya's neighbors."
"Oh.. well man, I'm tryna turn my life around for Aaliyah and shit." I spoke.
"Man me too, after I been in jail and shit but aye this yo chance to get back whatever them niggas robbed you for."
"Naa G, I rather rob they hoe asses. Not some innocent ass people I don't even know."
"I feel you, so what? We can go fuck them up forreal, on me. They some punk ass niggas." Jason spoke. I don't know why I mentioned that to him, he don't care about nothing.
"Iight man, this the last time tho. And I only wanna teach these niggas a lesson ain't nobody gotta die. After school be ready. We gone have to stop at my crib to grab my strap tho. You good on that?"
"My nigga I never leave the house without my strap. But iight that's cool."
I got a feeling something else is going to go down tho. I don't even know where this nigga stay. I'll trust Jason to find that out.

**********************************

"Iight G, this the house?" I asked as we pulled up in front of this big brick house.
"Yeah, that's what this nigga Tyrone told me." Jason responded.
"Iight, homie. Masks on. Let's go!" I stated as I pulled down my Joker mask and hopped out the car. I cocked my 9 as I seen Jason do the same before pulling down his Jason hockey mask. We walked up to the door then Jason knocked. "UPS." he spoke. An elder man opened the door as Jason charged in and tackled him. I just stepped in calmly. I had no intention on hurting anyone else just Tony.
"Aye old man where the hell is Tony?" Jason asked as he put his 9 to the man's head.
"I'm not gonna tell you." he spoke back. I walked around the house and looked around for Tony.
"Oh? maybe this will make you talk." Jason stated right before I heard a gun shot go off. I hope he ain't shoot the old man. But I know he wouldn't.
"Ok Ok Ok, He's in the basement with his friends." The old man stuttered.
"Iight, glad to see you cooperated. " Jason spoke "Aye Rico, Tony in the basement let's move."
I quickly turned around and headed for the stairs.
"Ayyy Bitches, turn the game off and get on the motherfuckin' ground." Jason stated as he got in the basement. I arrived right behind him. Tony, Jamarion, and Robert looked terrified.
"Didn't expect to see me huh pussies?" I asked walking over to them. They said nothing.
"Ohh come on, ya'll can't be the same "hardcore" niggas that robbed me a week ago, ya'll look so shook. Look at these niggas fam." I spoke turning to Jason chuckling.
"Please don't hurt us. We're sorry man. You want yo shit back?" Tony asked with his voice quivering.
"Punk wannabee ass niggas, I can't stand them." Jason laughed. "Ay G how bout we smoke these fools?"
"Let's." I stated aiming my 9 right at Tony's head. I seen he began to cry. I let off a shot but not at him it just shot the wall. "Get yo punk ass up & get me my shit homie. You got 10 seconds." I spoke thru chuckles. That nigga could barely walk he was so scared. "Hurry up."
"1...2..3..10!" Jason spoke before letting off another shot this time the bullet did hit Tony, right in the back as he collapsed.
"My nigga what the fuck? You ain't have to shoot him." I spoke as I took my mask off and looked at Jason.
"Aye he wasn't moving fast enough..he gone be iight tho, I just grazed that nigga. He ain't even get pierced. Just grab the shit and let's roll out. Before I actually do put bullets in these fools." Jason stated.
I shook my head and grabbed all my shit Tony and them had stole and walked back up the stairs. I pulled my mask back down over my face as I seen the elder man still laying on the floor "Aye man, you bet not mention this to nobody. Or the next bullet gone be in yo fuckin' head." Jason stated before leaving out. I just looked back at the innocent old man laying on the floor, images of my pops flashed in my head.

*********************************

"Hey baby." I spoke into the receiver as I parked in front of Aaliyah's house.
"Hey, I missed you today." she spoke back.
"I missed you too. Hey look outside the window. It's a surprise." I spoke back.
"Okay." she spoke just as I seen her curtain in her room open up as she looked through. I missed her beautiful face. "Wow, baby. I'm fenna come out." she spoke before hanging up. Just then I seen her come to the car looking just as sexy as ever. I unlocked the car door so she can hop in.
"What's up princess. I see you looking fine." I spoke as I kissed her soft ass lips. I grew nervous as I thought about me telling her I was in love with her.
"Hii baby, and thanks you too. How was school?" she asked.
"It was cool." I didn't really wanna tell her what else went down after school and last week but it was only fair.
"I feel like you're keeping something from me Rico." Aaliyah spoke. Damn, this girl is good.
"I am princess." I spoke before looking in her beautiful big eyes, they always looked glassy and sincere.
"Ok, Rico we talked about this before. You can tell me anything, always keep it G with me. & I'll always keep it G with you." she spoke. "Now what is it?"
"Ok, last week Tony, Jamarion, & Robert broke into my house and robbed me.." I spoke.
"Awww my poor baby, that punk ass nigga! At least you're alright." she spoke.
"Ok..well it's more. Today right before I came over here me & Jason went back and got my shit from Tony." I spoke as I looked at her eyes waiting to see them grow angry but they didn't.
"Ok? and did somebody get shot or something?"
"No, but I told you I was gone try to change."
"Ok bae, I know that but as long as you ain't kill nobody. You were only taking back what was yours. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked, with more hurt than anger in her eyes.
"Because I was afraid you would be angry with me, I love you and I don't wanna lose you." I spoke.  I didn't realize I just told her I loved her.
"Did you just say you love me Rico?" she asked with a huge smile & rosy cheeks.
"Yes, I love you Aaliyah Gonzalez. You're the first girl who has ever given me feelings like this. I wanted to tell you I love you since last week but I had to contemplate and make sure what I was feeling is true and now I know it is. It's okay if you don't feel the same just know I love you." I spoke as I looked at her still smiling face.
"Of course I feel the same way. I just didn't wanna say it & I didn't know if you felt the same way. But yes I love you too Rico Santiago." she responded. I couldn't help but kiss her. Girls used to tell me they loved me all the time but never did I feel the same way; now I do and it feels wonderful. I may be a thug nigga always, but this girl brings out the good in me and I like that.
mobile='yes'/>