(Aaliyah's POV)
"Hey baby. So what happened with you and Jason?" I asked as Rico came in my house. My parents were away on another business trip so it was just me and Chris. And not to mention Janetta, Chris' "little sweetheart". Those two kids were inseparable and it was honestly quite cute to see Chris settling down with someone at such a young age.
"Me and Jason fought and settled our beef, but we did find out something quite interesting."
"And what's that bae?" I asked as I began to shower Rico with kisses.
"Tony wasn't the one who robbed Jason."
"Really?" I asked as I stopped kissing him.
"Yeah, we still don't know exactly who it is tho. But it's somebody we both know I assume." He spoke pulling me back in for some kisses.
"Oh okay. Well enough of all the drama it's time for me and you to have some chill time, alone. With no distractions or drama." I spoke in between kisses.
"That's fine by me." Rico stated as he pulled off his J's.
"Yeah, you missed me?" I asked.
"Of course baby." Rico stated as he sat on the couch.
"What you doing sitting on the couch baby, let's go up to my room." I spoke as I grabbed Rico by the hand and led him up the stairs. I had something else in mind for tonight.
"This is gone be my first time in your room." Rico spoke.
"Yeah I know. So get comfortable." I stated as I turned on the TV and took my baby's hoodie. I turned on some music and sat on the bed with Rico as we begin to vibe to some relaxing music. That vibing quickly turned into kissing and that regular kissing turned into passionate kissing and touching. I put my hand down on Rico's lap and I felt a hard lump in his pants, which was much to my liking. And then Rico did the same, but instead he begin to unzip my pants and slip his finger in. "Wow bae, you wet as hell." Rico stated as he continued to finger me. "Thank you, I guess." I giggled moaned. It was feeling so good I couldn't even really speak. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Rico asked before slipping another finger in. In my mind I was clearly ready but my body was still afraid of the impending pain. I decided to suck it up and just take it. "Yes I'm ready baby." I spoke back. Rico then pushed me back gently on the bed and took his fingers out and started to remove my pants completely. I just laid back as I let him do all the work. He then came back up and removed my shirt and bra, exposing my breasts. "Damn. You are so sexy." Rico stated as he began to touch and grope my breasts. He began to play with my nipples and then he slipped his finger back in me with his free hand. My body had never experienced so much pleasure; it was overwhelming. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he began kissing and sucking on my neck, and that's when I lost it. I let my juices flow down his fingers as I let out a loud moan. No boy has ever made me feel that way. I wanted to return the pleasure. I quickly stood up with Rico just staring at my naked body and I began to unbuckle his pants. "Lay back baby. It's my turn to please you." I stated as I pushed Rico back on the bed gently. I pulled his pants, basketball shorts, and boxers down all at once exposing what he was working with, and I was quite impressed; he had a lot of package. I then pulled his shirt off over his head and exposed his sexy body. I began to lick on his abs while I was stroking his penis with my other hand, which I can tell was to Rico's liking. I came up and kissed him passionately in the mouth still stroking his hard penis. "Enough of this foreplay baby, I wanna feel the real thing." Rico stated before he placed me on the bed and grabbed a condom out his wallet. "Here baby, put this on me." Rico stated as I set up and took the golden wrapper out of his hand. I quickly tore open the package, and slipped it gently on his tip first then all the way down. Rico then laid me back down and climbed on top of me. I grew nervous once I felt his tip against my opening. Rico then began to slowly push in deeper and deeper. I was experiencing both pain and pleasure. Once it was all the way in I let out a soft cry. "What's wrong baby? Am I hurting you?" Rico asked. "Yeah you are." I stated back. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked again. "No, no it's fine just keep going." I stated as Rico began to thrust in and out of me. Pain never felt so good.
*****************
When I awoke the next morning with Rico still beside me I had the biggest smile on my face. That was the best experience ever. Even though my body was sore as hell, I had fun and wouldn't mind doing it again. I got out of bed slowly, because my back was killing me, and decided to head to the shower and clean myself up. I wanted to surprise my baby, with breakfast and then a date later on. I wanted to take pictures, and go to the movies and out to eat. I just wanted to do something special for my man, since he made me feel so special last night even though I do feel like shit this morning.
After I got out the shower and returned back to my room to get dressed Rico was already awake.
"Good morning my beautiful princess." Rico stated
"Good morning baby." I spoke back as I got my clothes out for today. I now felt comfortable to change and be naked in front of Rico.
"Are you ready for round 2?" Rico asked as I dropped my towel.
"No, I'm still sore as hell from round 1. I'm just trying to get dressed." I stated as I put on my underwear.
"Awwww okay. I guess I should go do the same." Rico stated sadly. As he grabbed his overnight bag off the floor to get out his clothes. I planned for Rico to stay the night last night, and all the other activities that went down last night. I had no idea it would go so smoothly though. I quickly got dressed as Rico went in to take a shower. I wanted to at least get started on breakfast before he got out.
Once Rico was out the shower I had just finished cooking the eggs and was placing everything in the bowl. I had made my infamous breakfast bowl. This was my first time sharing it with Rico but I knew he would like it. "Awww come here princess." Rico spoke as he stepped into the kitchen with no shirt on. Damn, his body was so sexy. I walked over to him and placed my arms around him. "You're so sweet, you did all this for me?" he asked.
"Of course baby, I just wanted to make you feel the way I felt last night." I responded kissing his soft pink lips.
"And how was that?" he asked smiling.
"Special." I responded.
"Well that's because you are special and you're the only girl for me baby, them hoes before you ain't mean shit to me. But you; that's completely different I love you and I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you, even if it has only been a short while of being together. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I just want you to know that." Rico stated. Those words were like music to my ears, no one has ever told me anything so sweet. Rico is definitely my soul mate.