l

Follow It Please :)

Chapter 6 - New Beginning

"Rico I'm not going to be able to ride with you cuz I don't want to leave my car back at the school." I spoke. I rather ride in Rico's deluxe ride than my own but my car is still my baby. And like a good mother you're never supposed to leave your baby behind.
"I understand Princess. I never knew you drove tho?" Rico asked surprised.
"Yeah I do, and have been for 2 years."
"I bet you won't race me tho?" Rico winked at me. Did he really just challenge me to a street race? I love fast driving and this will be the first time I ever raced with my car. I hope it's fast ; because I would hate to be in the dust.
"Let's do this then. What's the distance?" I asked. My adrenaline began to pump as I looked over at my Grand Prix awaiting the challenge.
"The stop light on the corner to the Chinese Restaurant over on Melrose Ave." Rico asked looking around to make sure no police were around. Although Ocean view was known for it's notorious street racing the police still be lurking.
"Okay, and the waver of the bet is?" I asked curious as to what Rico had up his sleeve.
"Loser has to buy both meals at the restaurant. Winner gets a kiss from the loser." Rico smiled.
"The second part of the bet allows both of us to win." I smiled back.
"Of course. But let's get a move on princess, I'ma show you how a king drive." Rico said as he hopped in his car. I then walked over two parking spaces and hopped in mines before putting it in drive. "Come on baby, make me proud." I whispered before backing out the space.
Me and Rico pulled up to the light and looked both ways. The light just turned red giving us enough time to collect our thoughts and adrenaline; well not us but me. Rico rolled down his passenger side window to speak to me and I rolled down my driver's side." You ready to lose pretty lady?" Rico asked through our cracked windows.
"Nope , but I hope you are." with that last remark we let the windows back up and waited for the green light. That was going to be our cue to go. After what seemed like 2 hours of waiting it finally turned green and we both sped off . Burning rubber sounded through the air as me and Rico stepped on the gas. At first we were neck and neck until Rico passed me. I felt my heart rate speed up right along with my car as I passed him . I was excited as I looked at Rico's shocked face as I rode past him.  Once I approached the busy intersection across from the Chinese restaurant Rico pulled up with the look of defeat on his face. "Damn Princess you got skills." Rico said through our cracked windows.
"Yeah I know." I bragged as I turned the corner and found a parking space next to the entrance . Rico pulled in next to me and turned his car off and hopped out .
"I'm still shocked how you just beat me .. I've never lost a street race especially not to a girl." Rico said shaking his head.
"There's a first time for everything . Now I won so where's my end of the bet ?" I asked stepping closer to Rico. My hands grew sweaty at the thought of our lips locking for the first time .
Rico chuckled. "Right here." He stepped closer to me and held his arms around my body . Then looked down. I feel so short next to him. I looked up and stared in his eyes for about 2 seconds , until our lips finally met. It was nothing like I ever felt before. I felt hundreds of lightening bolts shoot all through my body and back to my heart. I pulled away and smiled. Only to be pulled back in by Rico who kissed me harder this time setting my whole body on fire and making my heart pound so loud I think he could hear it.
"Wow!" Rico spoke after he finally let me go with his lips but not from his arms. "That felt amazing."
"Yeah tell me about it , but let's go eat." I suggested . I needed time to clarify what just happened in my head. I never felt anything like that a day in my life. What the hell ? Rico must be something special.

After throwing down on some delicious orange chicken and shrimp fried rice I was stuffed and thought that it was time to go . "I don't wanna end our date just yet princess how bout we go to the beach and talk ?" Rico asked grabbing my wrist gently as I stood up .
"Sounds good to me." I didn't want to leave either. As we walked outside I could feel Rico's eyes on me. "Are you staring at my ass ?" I ask laughing. I wasn't upset like I normally would be if it was anybody else.
"Hell yeah, I can't help it. It's so fat." Rico responded chuckling.
I began to laugh harder "Well it's all mines and you can't have none." I began to switch a little just to entice him more.
"Why not ma? Not even a little touch?" Rico asked .
"Hmmm ... I'll think about it homie. " I spoke before opening my car door. Before I could get in the car Rico stopped me and pulled me close to him and began to kiss me again sending the same feeling I just felt. His lips were so soft. I opened my mouth allowing him to do the same as we kissed passionately. Kissing Rico was a magical feeling that I want to keep happening over and over. No boy has ever had me under the hypnotizing spell he has me under. When we finally stopped for air I pulled away. "We can continue this later."
"Okay princess." Rico said before turning to get into his car. Gosh, that man is beautiful. I got in my car also and put the key in the ignition. I plugged my s3 into the speakers and got ready for a nice cruise down to the beach.

 When we finally got to the beach it was rather quiet. I guess people don't come to the beach on a weekday despite how beautiful it is outside. My favorite time to come to beach is when it's cloudy outside and looks like it's going to rain , much like today. The breeze feels amazing against my skin and the sun isn't shining to make things too uncomfortable. Luckily , for the both of us I keep a blanket in my car because I never know when I'm going to want to go to beach to escape the troubles of the world. I stayed here during the summer , well when I wasn't working that is. I'm glad today is Friday I'm ready for the weekend already. This first short week of school has been filled with more drama than the whole year last year , but lucky for me Rico is here to be my get away & looking forward to just chilling with him.
"The scenery here is so beautiful. I never seen some shit so beautiful in Atlanta." Rico spoke as he made himself comfortable on the blanket trying to get close to me .
"Yeah , lucky you moved here. or you would've been missing out big time.." I spoke it's also lucky for me Rico moved here.
"Yeah that's the truth. I'm lucky in meeting you. Ain't no girl like you in Atlanta, I'm pretty sure none like you in the world Princess.You're one of a kind." Rico always knows how to make a chica blush.
"Thanks Rico." I say as I roll over on my stomach to face the beautiful crashing waves against the rocks.
"No thank you" Rico says mimicking my procedure and turns his face toward mine. I can't help but stare at him. His face is so beautiful and so is his facial structure." but princess you never answered my question about how you feel about me." Rico stated smiling as I still stare , mesmerized by his brown eyes.
"Oh yeah , I almost forgot." I say still beating around the bush.
"I didn't." Rico says.
"How bout you tell me first hombre hermoso?" I state making Rico laugh.
"Don't call me that anymore princess , you're the only beautiful one." He states also beating around the bush . I guess we're both nervous.
"Okay , what if I said guapo would that complacer you?" I ask being a little sassy. Which I can tell is Rico's liking.
"Sί eso es mejor." Rico spoke still avoiding the question. I love when he speaks Spanish.
"Okay so are you going to tell me?" I ask growing impatient
"Tell you what?" Rico asks smiling I can tell he likes messing with me and I think it's rather cute if that's his way of flirting.
"Boy , don't play slow." I respond punching him the arm.
"Woah watch it princess. I work hard to get this muscular." Rico responds laughing. And I have to admit he is pretty muscular for such a skinny boy ; I bet his body is on point. "But let me stop playing , I tend to play to much when I'm nervous." Rico hesitated. Why on earth would he be nervous around me? "But I really like you princess and within these two short days I've grown feelings for you that I never experienced with anybody else. When we kissed back at the restaurant that was an unexplainable feeling I still can't shake. And I don't want my feelings to continue to grow any deeper without you officially being mine.. So what do you say?" Rico stared at me waiting for my response. But I didn't know how to respond it's like he took the exact words right out of mouth. I better say something before he thinks I'm not that into him. And that's far from the truth.
"I feel the exact same Rico. It's just something about you that attracts me to you in more ways than one. And I'm ready to commit to you as long as you're willing to do the same. Are you?" I ask. I don't want to make the mistake of getting with another cheater. I would never get with a boy on such short notice but Rico is not just some boy. He's more than that and I plan on keeping him around for a long time.
"Of course princess. Can't no girl compare to your hermosa culo." Rico stated making me blush again. "So does this mean we're official?" Rico ask smiling.
Without answering I initiate a kiss. "Does that answer your question ?" I like to mess with him just like he likes to mess with me.
"Yes , I guess you're the official wifey. Get ready for some special privileges no other girl has experienced." Rico stated kissing me once more. I'm so glad we decided to make it official because I like having Rico by my side. All the drama from this week doesn't even matter ; all I can think about is that I'm now Mrs. Santiago.
mobile='yes'/>